Sugar Peeps services are by appointment only (no walk-ins)
- Self screen for signs and symptoms of Covid-19 - Cancellations or rescheduling due to Covid concerns will incur no fees.
- Other cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice (barring illness or extreme emergency) will be charged 50% the price of service/s booked.
- No shows will be charged 100% of the price of service(s) booked.
- Late arrivals may be required to reschedule or downgrade the appointment to a shorter service.
- If rescheduling is necessary a charge of 50% the price total of service(s) booked will be charged.
Before you arrive:
- BEFORE arrival fill out all consent waivers related to your service. These must be completed prior to your appointment time.
NOTE: New AND existing clients need to make sure you have these completed and on file. Click on the blue "Sign Your Waiver Online +" button on the bottom right of this page to complete waivers. Click on the top of the window to return here.
- Please wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before your appointment.
- The waiting rooms are currently closed so plan to arrive ON TIME come directly to Sugar Peeps. If the sign reads “Welcome” please knock.
- At this time guests cannot accompany you into the studio
- When possible, avoid bringing extra items (coats, beverages, etc).
- Accepted payment at this time is by debit/credit card only.
- A mask is required to enter and receive services and must be worn at all times.
- Your temperature will be taken by touchless thermometer at the door. Your esthetician’s temperature will be taken and posted daily as well.
- Rest assured: Sugar Peeps will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly between each and every client - including frequently touched objects, work surfaces, check out equipment, tools, product surfaces, doors, doorknobs, etc.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be available for your use before you leave.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!